Perfect for those who love to hike and travel. The extremely lightweight Berghaus Peak 3.3 Pro Tent will protect you no matter what the weather throws at you thanks to its high 5000mm hydrostatic head and sturdy silicone coated nylon fabric. Neither the wind or rain will spoil your next backpacking trip.Similar to the Peak 3.3, the pro version is highly waterproof with an increased 5000mm hydrostatic head, no rain will seep through the seams and drip on your sleepy heads and gear, while the continuous flat pole sleeve will greatly improve the wind resistance performance for an all weather shelter in the great outdoors.The suberb durability of the silicone coated nylon flysheet takes the strength of this tents construciotn to the next level. You will expect no less than high quality performance from this fully featured, strong and extremely lightweight Berghaus tent.FeaturesAll season 3 man compact performance tentFully waterproof - 5000mm Hydrostatic Head to withstand harsh weather conditions with a 5000mm HH ground sheet.Superior strength - Silicone coated nylon flysheet for a strong construction which enhances the water repellence performance and anti-UV degradation.Easy to pitch - set up in 5 minutes with just 3x colour coded ultralight 7001-T6 alloy pole.Wind resistant - continuous flat pole sleeve improves the wind resistant properties.Stable - pole sleeve tension adjuster and tension straps add extra stability.Breathable inner tent - for a condensation free shelter.Ventilated - at the front and rear of the tent.Meshed door - on inner bedroom which can be zipped closed for extra privacyTunnel construction - for excellent spare to weight ratioSide â€˜Jâ€TM doorTub style bedroom - to keep out groundwaterReflective strips - ideal for picking up torchlight.Lightweight aluminium alloy Y-peg - ultralight and strong.Strategic peg positioning - to ensure structural stabil
- All season 3 man compact performance tent
- Fully waterproof - 5000mm Hydrostatic Head to withstand harsh weather conditions with a 5000mm HH ground sheet.
- Superior strength - Silicone coated nylon flysheet for a strong construction which enhances the water repellence performance and anti-UV degradation.
- Easy to pitch - set up in 5 minutes with just 3x colour coded ultralight 7001-T6 alloy pole.
- Wind resistant - continuous flat pole sleeve improves the wind resistant properties.