EDC Fire Kit Refill Pack
Designed for use with the Polymath Products EDC Fire Kit, but can also be used as general fire lighting supplies or added to your own survival kit or bug-out bag.
Each EDC Fire Kit Refill Pack is good for four refills of the EDC Fire Kit.
Waxed Jute Tinder Stick - These are water-resistant until ready for use, whereupon they can be fluffed out to make a tinder ball. Like this, they will readily catch a spark and ignite, and can be used as a lighting splint that will burn for three minutes.
Ferrocerium Rod mounted into Magnesium Rod - A replacement for the one included with the EDC Fire Kit, or great for adding to your own survival kit / bug-out bag. The Ferrocerium Rod, when struck with a steel striker, creates a shower of high-temperature sparks for igniting tinder. The Magnesium Rod can be scraped into a powder with a steel striker, which burns at very high temperatures even when wet, allowing you to further boost your tinder's ignitability in adverse weather conditions.
Self-adhesive Safety Match Strikers and Waxed Fibre Cup - These are direct replacements for the contents of the EDC Fire Kit, but can also be added to your own survival kits, firelighting kits and camping gear.
Refill Pack Contents:
64x Waxed Jute Tinder Stick
1x Ferrocerium Rod mounted into Magnesium Rod
4x Safety Match Striker
1x Waxed Fibre Cup
Contents for use by adults only.
- Refill pack for the Polymath Products EDC Fire Kit. Good for four refills.
- Can also be used as general fire lighting supplies, or added to your survival kit or bug-out bag.
- Includes waxed jute Tinder Sticks - a reliable, water-resistant tinder, and a Ferrocerium Rod / Magnesium Rod combo - providing effortless ignition regardless of weather conditions.
- Also includes self-adhesive safety match-striking surfaces and a spare waxed fibre cup for replacing those on the EDC Fire Kit, or for adding to your other EDC or camping gear.
- Contains: 64x Waxed Jute Tinder Stick, 1x Ferrocerium Rod mounted into Magnesium Rod, 4x Safety Match Striker and 1x Waxed Fibre Cup. Made in the UK by Polymath Products.