This ultra lightweight, sleeping bag from Active Era is made from a durable 170T polyester outer shell, with a 200GSM filling for use in temperatures of +15°C to +10°C and extreme temperature rating down to -3°C.
This sleeping bag is perfect for indoor use, sleepovers or outdoors during the summer. Being super-lightweight (950g), it is extremely easy to carry around, and the carry bag is water resistant too.
- 200GSM Hollow Fibre Filling.
- 170T Polyester durable outer shell
- Envelope shaped design
Outer: 170T Polyester
Inner: 200g/m2 hollow fibre
Dimensions: 190 x 75cm
- WARM INNER FILLING - The sleeping bag has a 200GSM hollow fibre filling making it great in indoor sleepovers or summer use. It has a comfort temperature range of 10°C to 15°C and extreme use down to -3°C
- PERFECT FOR SUMMER TRAVELLING - Designed with a durable 170T outer shell and a water-resistant carry bag this sleeping bag is perfect for use when hiking, camping, backpacking or travelling during the summer months
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE DESIGN - The ergonomically designed envelope sleeping bag is designed with more space in mind fitting all shapes and sizes. Simply unzip the sleeping bag and it can also be used as a quilt. (Size: 190 x 75cm. Weight: 950g)
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT and is the perfect warmth to weight ratio - keeping you warm and comfortably at night while keeping the sleeping bag compact and easy to transport or store away. It is also machine washable for easy cleaning post adventure
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are so confident you will love this sleeping bag we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you have any questions, please get in contact with our dedicated customer service team who will be happy to help