The Zebra stainless steel loop handle pots are a really great quality product made in Thailand. The pots are used by many survival schools & instructors because of their strength, longevity, usefulness and ease of cleaning. They have a notched loop handle for hanging over a fire and come complete with an internal dish which for steaming or cooking in situ or they can be used as a plate. The pots are supplied with a plastic removable auto locking system for the lid to prevent spillage on un-even ground.
- Use the pot to cook over a camp stove or fire; you can also steam/cook food away from direct heat in the dish that fits into the top of the pot
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel cleans easily, is nearly indestructible, and is highly animal-resistant
- Locking handle holds food (including interior dish) inside when you transport it, and a notch in the handle makes it easy to hang the pot over a fire
- Pot is available in three sizes: 12cm, 14cm, and 16cm diameters
- Use For: Travel, camping, picnicking